Lane Cove, Australia | Reference: 6096962
- Friendly team
- Part-time (Saturdays and Sundays)
- 8 hours per week
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Library Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburbs have a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" services and facilities to the community whilst ensuring a sustainable future.
If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
You will be responsible for contributing to the provision of quality customer service in the Lane Cove Library.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent;
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of high quality customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Current Class C Driver Licence;
- Willingness and ability to work every Saturday and Sunday.
What we Offer
- Varied lifestyle benefits programs including:
- flexible work practices aimed at achieving work/life balance
- discounted gym memberships
- Annual performance bonuses and salary review
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- The convenience of being close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym.
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
For further information about the role, please contact Karen Mitchell on (02) 9911 3634.
Salary range - From $30.72 to $33.80 per hour + superannuation, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 2 OCTOBER 2022 at 10PM
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.
This position requires applicants to be suitably immunised. As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates are required to provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination status.