Library Marketing & Communications Producer
- Location: Northern Beaches Council
- Division: Community & Belonging
- Business Unit: Library Services
- Title: Library Marketing & Communications Producer, Permanent - Full-time Role, 35 hours per week
- Salary Range: $83126.66 to $96606.98 per annum + super (subject to skills and experience)
Our libraries across the Northern Beaches Council provide an important literary and cultural resource for all age groups. We offer spaces and facilities to provide a great place for reading, work, or study for the whole community, as well as a range of dedicated programs for children. The purpose of the Northern Beaches Library Service is Libraries for Life, Enhancing Leisure and Learning.
The Library Marketing and Communications Producer plans, coordinates, and oversees library marketing to provide timely and effective communication about library services which supports the outcomes of the Library Strategy.
The purpose of the role is to promote the library service through developing and delivering high quality content for both traditional and digital channels.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
Northern Beaches Council is proud to be the winner of the 2022 Change Champion Award in the Enterprise Category (1000 or more staff). Voice Project recognises organisations who achieve exceptional improvements in work practices and employee engagement. The Voice Project Change Champion Award recognises and celebrates transformational efforts that achieve real and positive change, improving the workplace for employees and supporting key organisational outcomes
How to apply:
- Click on the 'Apply now' button to complete your online application.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Maeva Masterson on 02 8495 5480 during business hours
- Applications close on 25/01/2023