Manager Library Services
Closes: Sept 18, 2023, 9:30am
Contact: Nicole Battle - 08 8950 0535
Salary: Level 8.1 (MO) $ 115,906.95 p/a plus district allowance - $ 2611 w/dependents, $1498 w/o dependent
12 Months End term, Full-time
- Peak local Council and community leader for Central Australia
- Part of a dynamic and future-focused community
- Key role supporting the smart and efficient running of the Council.
About Alice Springs Town Council
Alice Springs Town Council is considered to be the heart and soul of Central Australia, fondly known as the Red Centre. Our Vision is of a brighter future, a prosperous and cohesive community.
We seek an experienced Manager of Library Services to provide a progressive and professional library and information service within a safe, supportive, and enriching environment to the Alice Springs community to be informed and connected citizens.
You will lead, manage, and inspire staff to work as a professional, dynamic, and united team; facilitating a positive and inclusive culture that values and develops people through education and training to ensure a high standard of library and information practice.
Your responsibilities will include contributing to the continuous improvement of the organization through innovative development of service delivery systems and programs. Incorporate considered recommendations into business and strategic plans.
What will you get from joining the team?
- Attractive salary of $115,906.95 p/a plus district allowance — $ 2611 w/dependents, $1498 w/o dependent
- 6 weeks annual leave with additional generous leave entitlements.
Job Description: PDF, 99.6 KB POSITION DESCRIPTION Manager Library services