Mobile Library Driver Customer Experience Officer – *HC licence essential (Band 4)
- Band 4 $35.4814 per hour + 9.5% superannuation
- Permanent Part time – 21 hours per week + Rostered Saturday
Monday 10am – 6pm Mobile Library
Wednesday 11:30am – 7:30pm Mobile Library
Friday 10am – 6pm Hampton Park
Saturday (1 in 4) 10am – 4pm Hampton Park
Casey Cardinia Libraries are seeking an enthusiastic staff member who is passionate about providing services to our community with excellent customer service skills, for a permanent part time role.
Casey Cardinia Libraries (CCL) is one of Victoria’s largest public library services. We are funded principally by City of Casey, Cardinia Shire and the State Government. We support a rapidly growing and diverse community of more than 460,000 people.
CCL have a shared vision, mission and values that are absolutely vital to our success. They define who we are and how we operate.
At CCL we value our staff and encourage them to strive to be the best they can, using their strengths every day
We want CCL to be a great library service where people (staff and customers) feel valued and appreciated. Our team work in libraries because they really care about their community and want to make a difference.
- Love working with people
- Are committed to providing great customer service to our community in a vibrant public library environment
- Are confident with information technology and enjoy helping others use it.
- Feel energised by our values of Creativity; Love of Learning; Humour; Social Intelligence; Teamwork and Fairness
- Have a Heavy Combination Drivers licence
We want you to apply!
Applications to be addressed to Melissa Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a cover letter, current resume and address the selection criteria listed on the Position Description.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020
For any questions relating to the role please contact Malcom Davies on 0437 548 138 or Melissa Martin on 0409 230 264