Applications closing on 21 February 2021, 11:00 PM
- Reference number: BR18
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package: $74,995 - $86,559
- Position Description: BR18 Librarian Position Description(PDF, 371KB)
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries is one of the most actively used public library services in Victoria. Our services are available to the whole community through eight physical locations, Outreach, Home Library Services and the library website.
About the Role
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries invite applications from qualified librarians who are committed to providing an excellent customer service environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Engage with a diverse community and stakeholders
- Be committed to the delivery of information services
- Have the ability to deliver quality and customer focused information and reader guidance services
- Have the ability to assist in the management and delivery of library events, programs and digital literacy training
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be committed to strengthening community partnerships and connections
- Provide services via in-house, outreach and online platforms, dependent upon customer needs.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have recognised tertiary qualifications conferring eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Library and Information Association
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to acquire a Working with Children Check card and must be willing to undergo a National Police Record Check.
This position is currently located at this Box Hill Library but may be required to work at any of the Whitehorse Manningham Library locations in accordance with operational needs. Rostered weekend work and evening shifts will be required.
All applicants are required to read the position description prior to submitting an application. For instructions on how to apply and a copy of the position description click on the links provided. All applications must include a cover letter, resume and a response to the Key Selection Criteria. Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered.
Please submit your application via the Apply here link.
For further information contact Tracey Olive on (03) 9896 4311
Applications close 11.00pm Sunday 21 February.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.