Library Assistant - Gloucester
Job No: MCCLIBExt004 | Location: MidCoast NSW
The role: This position sits within our Libraries Department and is responsible for the provision of professional customer service and supporting relevant library events and programs.
The package: Commencing hourly rate from: $26.12 per hour (Grade 3) plus superannuation.
Location: Upon commencement your normal place of work will be the MidCoast Council Library located at 27 Denison Street, Gloucester. You may also be required to be based from other Council sites across the MidCoast Council region.
Tenure: Permanent Part Time - 15.25 hours per week worked across Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
How to apply: We often receive a high level of interest in roles we advertise so, to help provide our applicants with an efficient and professional service, our recruitment system is fully online.
- Before responding to each selection criteria please read the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
- When responding to each selection criteria please include detailed relevant examples of your skills and experience.
- We recommend you prepare your responses to each selection criteria in a separate Word document and once complete copy your separate responses into the relevant section of the application form.
- Click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of the first page of the application form to attach your resume. Please ensure you have attached your most up to date resume or CV.
- You will then be able to review your application before submitting it.
- We will be in touch with applicants via email, so please ensure your email address is detailed correctly.
For enquiries regarding the application process please contact Julie Roose on 0428 774 756. For questions relating to the position requirements please contact Beverley Dillon - Customer Services Librarian on 02 7955 7422.
Closing date: Monday, 8 June 2020 at 11.30 pm.
At MidCoast Council, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we embrace fairness, diversity and inclusion.