Join or Renew Your Membership of PLA
Fees shown are ex-GST
Membership benefits include, for example:
- Free and targeted advertising of positions vacant via the PLA website, weekly eNewsletter and paid Social Media promotion - this includes the addition of logo, social media links, links to application information, forms etc.
- Add your name to a Job Interest Register (for those looking for particular types of work, in particular areas etc. or for more targeted recruitment advertising)
- Assistance with the development and implementation of public library surveys
- eNewsletter subscription
- Promotion of your libraries activities through our online and social media services
- Supporting the development of a national public library evaluation network
- And more..
Library or Council
- less than 10,000 population: $175
- 10,001 – 100,000 population: $395
- more than 100,000 population: $835
Associate Membership of PLA is available to any business, organisation or entity that services Australian Public Libraries
- $180 Fee includes:
Associate Membership of Public Libraries Australia, includes the following benefits:
- Display of your business logo and links to your website [see: https://www.pla.org.au/Support]
- Free advertising / sponsored / advertorial content in PLAs weekly eNewsletter (4 times per year)
- A 'hit rate' report on any advertised or sponsored content sent out via our eNewsletter
- Free recruitment advertising
- Use of PLA logo and membership on your website / emails
Student / Concession / Job Seekers
PLA E-Newsletter Subscription
PLA E- News and weekly Employment Opportunities Bulletin.
You can also unsubscribe easily at anytime via the unsubscribe link that is included at the bottom of every newsletter.
To subscribe to our eNews service please email PLA with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Please also include your name
Payments methods are:
A membership invoice will be issued on submission of the membership form - payments can be made on receipt of your invoice by either EFT or Cheque.
For more information regarding membership please contact:
Public Libraries Australia Ltd
P O Box 295
Albury NSW 2640
M: 0414 190 133 | T: 02 8091 1230
PayPal payment is available - contact the PLA Executive Officer to access this option