STEAM Learning Facilitator
Applications closing on 29 January 2023, 11:00 PM
- Reference number: M18
- Job Type: Part Time
- Package: $74,995 - $86,559 (pro-rata) + Superannuation
- Position Description: M18 Position Description(PDF, 188KB)
Part Time: 21 Hours per week
You will develop and deliver a range of community programs and events to meet the new technology creative learning needs of our community.
What will you need to succeed?
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have high level proficiency in the use of technology and applications
- Have the ability to acquire new skills to keep up with emerging technology
- Have the ability to run interesting and accessible community programs that support the use of software packages, programming language, electronics, robotics, electronic content creation, gaming and other relevant emerging and creative technologies
- Work collaboratively with library staff and the community
- Deliver Programs through Pop-Up Events
- Have a genuine passion for delivering technology programs to both adults and children
- Have strong communication and influencing skills
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
You will have
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or lesser formal qualifications and appropriate industry experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or demonstrated experience in delivery of training/programs to individuals
- A Current Working With Children Check
- Valid Victorian driver’s license
Applicants must also have the ability to be able to work at any of the Whitehorse Manningham Library Branches. The successful candidate may be required to undertake shift work, including evenings and weekends.
All applicants are required to read the position description prior to applying.
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and a response to the Key Selection Criteria.
WML offers the following benefits:
- Access to professional development opportunities that support our commitment to life-long learning and a skilled workforce
- Purchased leave arrangements and carry-over arrangements from the Local Government sector
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family members
- Annual free flu vaccination
- Ability to salary sacrifice superannuation
All applications must be submitted via the Apply Link (preferred) or directly to email@example.com
For further information contact Katie Norton on (03) 9872 8612.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Interviews may commence earlier for the right candidate. If you think this job is for you apply today!