Job type: Casual/Vacation
Career level: Not Applicable
Lodgement address: PO Box 1704, PORT AUGUSTA SA 5700
Lodgement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close date: 22 Nov 2023 5-00 pm
Marie Trezise, Community Librarian T: (08) 86419151 (Work)
Contribute to the provision of a welcoming and high quality library service that meets the information, education and recreational needs of the Community.
Required to work casual shifts on an as needs basis, which will include hours beyond 5:00pm Monday to Friday and some Saturdays and Sundays.
The successful applicant will have:
- Developing knowledge of automated library systems and information technology resources.
- Understanding of Library services and practices, the OneCard Network and the role of public libraries in the community.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a diverse range of people
- Current South Australian driver’s licence of at least Class C
- Previous administration and customer service experience
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications