Closing Date: 23-Nov-2023 05:00 PM
Position Description: Download Position Description
Job Number: COMMS-6
Business Unit: Community Development - Library
Employment Status: Part-Time
William Grundt Memorial Library is hiring!
Are you enthusiastic, organised, and love helping people?
If you are someone who:
- Is comfortable with computers and technology, has IT skills to operate, assist, and teach members of the community with common IT tasks including sending emails, Facebook, filling in online forms, and more
- Has understanding or experience with social media
- Has experience creating posters and social media posts with online graphic design tools
This is the job for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic new team members with flair, good communications skills, who is adaptable and willing to learn to work within our dynamic team. Cash handling skills are not
essential but beneficial. Previous library or customer service experience is desirable, and on the job training will be provided.
- A competitive salary plus superannuation (commensurate with qualifications and experience) with annual increases in line with the City’s Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
- Family Friendly work hours
- Opportunity to work across different City facilities
Base Salary $64,324 - $68,018 Pro Rata
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you would like to find out more about this employment opportunity with the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, an employer of choice, please contact People and Culture at (08) 9021 9600.
How to Apply
The City only accepts applications submitted via our website. Applications must address the Skills, Knowledge and Capacity section in the Position Description and include both a Resume and Cover Letter.