- Salary Range: $43.72 - $47.71 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Closing Date: : 9:00am Monday 4 December 2023
We are proud of what we achieve for our community and we empower and value our staff by recognising achievements and delivering on our promises. We are respectful, innovative and easy to do business with and we engage our community to inspire progress and build a future. We enjoy what we do!
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Library Operations Lead, you will be responsible for providing a high quality, customer focused service to the community across both the Brighton and Glenelg Library branches. This position may also support Council customer experience at the Glenelg Library and the Council contact centre.
We are looking for a friendly and vibrant person with exceptional customer service and problem solving skills, to provide our customers with support and advice in how to use our library systems, technology and access our community programs.
To be considered for this role, you must be available across a 7 day roster, including evenings until 7 pm and weekend shifts.
The right person will have skills and experience in the following:
- Understanding of fiction and information resources in all media/formats
- Working in a customer service and/or administration based role
- Using databases and other programs
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience in using corporate digital
- Unencumbered Australian drivers licence
The following requirements are not essential but beneficial:
- Working in a library with an understanding of library collections, programs and systems
- Relevant numeracy and literacy skills, with a good attention to detail
- Relevant qualification in library, administration, customer service
What we offer:
- Career development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Recognition of achievements
- Employee Assistance Program
To enquire and apply:
To find out more about the role contact Jo Hood, Library Operations Lead on (08) 8179 9527.
Head to www.holdfastbaycareers.com.au to review the Position Description before you submit your application.
Email the following to email@example.com:
- Your Resume
- A cover letter of up to 2 pages, telling us about yourself and how your qualifications, experience and skills relate to this role
Please quote reference no. 45/23 on your application.
Only applicants who address and meet the essential criteria in the Position Description will be considered.
Applications close at 9am on Monday, 4 December 2023.
Candidates will be required to undertake DHS Screening.