Library Officer - Tennant Creek
We're looking for passionate and driven individuals!
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 December 2023
Location: Tennant Creek
About the Role:
The position of Library Officer – Tennant Creek is responsible for providing library services to the community ensuring patrons have a positive library experience by delivering high-quality patron service.
Library services include borrowing and returning library collections, enabling digital inclusion, maintaining its collection, organising and providing community programs to patrons of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and abilities e.g., storytelling, technology programs, and arts and craft.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general library procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited direction, meet deadlines, prioritise workloads, and organise effective and efficient use of time.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills including the capacity to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to adapt to or learn new systems and software.
The Finer Details:
- Casual rate of $39.17 per hour (including 25% casual loading)
- Tennant Creek Zone Allowance of $1.8900 per ordinary hour worked.
- 11% Superannuation.
- Free access to the swimming pool and gym facilities
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for your new adventure, submit an Expression of Interest covering the Essential Criteria along with your up-to-date Resume to email@example.com
Need more information call the Library Coordinator, Linda Rice on 08 8962 0094 today.
Applications Close Thursday, 7th December 2023.
Suitable applicants may be appointed during the application process.
We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, and we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all.
Any application from outside of Australia that does not clearly show that the applicant has full Australian working rights will be automatically rejected.