Information & Support Services Officer - V20/5065
Download: Position Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information and Support Services Officer with the Blue Mountains Library. This key position works collaboratively within a small and motivated team to deliver centralised, customer focused information and support services and systems to all Library branches within the Blue Mountains. The role includes:
• Administration and oversight of the day to day operation of the Library Management Systems, including the Library website, and produces reports as required
• Cataloguing of library materials
• Liaising with community groups
• Coordinating the Library procedure manual and training of Library staff
• Circulation and reference desk shifts as required
We are looking for qualified applicants with a strong client focus, attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving, and teamwork skills, with experience in library management systems, cataloguing and library processes.
Salary: commencing at $2536.44 gross per fortnight.
For further information contact: Anna Purvis-Smith on (02) 4723 5028.
Closing date: 6 December 2020.
Please download the position description for the position you are interested in and information on how to apply for a vacancy.
Applications, which address the selection criteria, be accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to closing date.
If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to:
Blue Mountains City Council
Locked Bag 1005
KATOOMBA NSW 2780