Library Officer (Part-Time)
Closing Date: 24 November 2022 05:00 PM
- Job Number: LIB-18
- Business Unit: Community Development
- Employment Status: Part-Time, Contract
- Closing Date: Thursday, 24 November 2022
William Grundt Memorial Library is hiring!
Are you enthusiastic, organised, and love helping people?
If you are we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone to join our library team who:
- Is comfortable with computers and technology, has IT skills to operate, assist, and teach members of the community with common IT tasks including sending emails, Facebook, filling in online forms, and more
- Has experience with running a Facebook page or is willing to learn how
- Has prior experience creating posters and posts with tools like Canva and Procreate
- Has a strong customer service ability to a broad range of people
- Is someone who is willing to learn and join our hard working team
This position is a temporary part time position for maternity leave coverage for 13 months.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you would like to find out more about this employment opportunity with the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, an employer of choice, please contact People and Culture at (08) 9021 9600.
How to Apply
The City only accepts applications submitted via our website. Applications must address the Skills, Knowledge and Capacity section in the Position Description and include both a Resume and Cover Letter.