Library Customer Service Coordinator
- Employment Status - Permanent, Full-Time
- Days & Hours of Work - 38 hours per week
- Band Level 7 - $100,473 p.a. + 9.5% super
- Location - Bayside Libraries
Bayside City Council is a unique municipality renowned for its natural environment, 'village feel' and low density living located south of Melbourne's CBD. Home to over 100,000 residents Bayside City Council's enduring purpose is; extraordinary places, thriving communities, better futures. The enduring purpose is underpinned by a vision to become the sector-leading organisation delivering outstanding customer experience and community outcomes. Bayside Council is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an accessible and safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
A key people leader role to support the operation of the library service. The role focuses on supporting and developing team members, customer service, change management, continuous improvement, and OH&S. As part of the library leadership team, the role will provide input into policy, planning and the future direction of the service, particularly in response to community expectations in a post Covid-19 environment.
Overseeing and modelling a high level of customer service in a self-service environment, you will be expected to promote a culture that consults and engages with the community to determine their needs and provides services that consistently meet customer expectations.
To be successful in this role:
The successful candidate will encourage and support the positive benefits of our library service to the Bayside community, have the ability to oversee a great customer experience and lead their people to develop services which continue to meet and exceed our customers, community and organisational needs by now and into the future.
How to apply:
1. Review the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria;
- PD - Library Customer Service Coordinator - March 2021.docx
- KSC - Library Customer Service Coordinator - Mar 21.docx
2. Provide responses to the Key Selection Criteria and include this in your covering letter.
3. Then, click Apply to submit your application.
We are committed to investing in our people through training and development programs and opportunities. Our additional staff benefits also include; flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, social activities and a comprehensive health and well-being program.
Bayside City Council prides itself on its values of Respect Each Other, Own It, Work Together and Find Better Ways
- Location: Libraries
- Job Category: Library Service
- Work Type: Permanent
- Application Close Date: 02/05/2021 23:59:00
- Video: https://youtu.be/-FFNbbH4-1Y
Contact Name: Trevor Mackay | Contact Phone: (03) 9261 7812 | Contact Email: email@example.com